Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A spoon full of love


My photoshop editor likes to go to war with me. It disobeys and plays tricks even when I'm looking. So I have to apologize for the way the edit looks.
I took this pic of cinnamon hearts, one of my favorite treats, and thought of the quote after I saw the picture.

I was thinking, I wish there was a big bowl of love that I could go to when I felt down, misunderstood, or depleted. Then I realized there is! I can't always rely on my friends or family, though I do love them, and self doubt can make it hard to always like myself, but God, no matter what, loves me. He is that big fountain of love that endlessly pours out. All I have to do is go to him. It's not a long journey. No matter where I am, I can always spoon out a little love.
Believe that you are loved, that this world still has love at its center, and that you are worth every bit of love you receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment