Monday, October 22, 2012

Some budget friendly items












Over the past couple months, I've collected some cute, fun, and cherishable items...all within a good price range.

The fox mask comes from Urban Outfitters and the main reason for the purchase is so I can take "interesting" outfit photos. It wasn't a Halloween purchase, though the mask would work great for a costume. It was 10.50 and though the price is low and it is a fun accessory IT IS VERY CHEAPLY MADE. It came cracked out of the package. It is hard to see out of the eye holes and it's a bit itchy. I don't hate it. But I wouldn't be quick to recommend it.

Art reader glasses: these also came from Urban Outfitters and they are tre chic. At first I felt like a complete geek in them, but they grew on me and are fun way to switch up your look. They are easy to see out of and for a little over 4 dollars they are great for a budget seeker.

Forever Elizabeth is my new favorite perfume. The scent...the take me away to an old Hollywood film as a lead actress scent. Dreamy. I am smitten by it. It is mild but lasts, works for day and night (though it is recommended for casual wear), and comes in a beautiful bottle. I am not fragrance fanatic. I usually turn away from perfumes, but this one has made me lover of perfumes once again. I feel it embodies Elizabeth Taylor and all the sophistication and Hollywood glamor that represents her. You can find it for less at frangrancex.com.

The next items come from Alloy.com. If you have narrow feet like me, I recommend the mika pink ballet flats. They are so comfortable and only $9.99! Alloy.com has some great inexpensive accessories like the liesel tiered necklace in the picture which was only 4.99. And finally, a last minuet add on, because I want to start adding more graphic tees to my wardrobe, was my Go Bay side tee, for only 7 dollars. The one shown in the photo is an extra small and it still feels loose, which I like.



No comments:

Post a Comment