Thursday, February 24, 2011

The 80s- take me there

The 80s were a time of transition or so I think. I was barely around during that time. But movies like 16 candles and the breakfast club have me wishing that the 80s would somehow come back in its glory and let me be a teen for one day in it. A teenager in the 80s probably wasn't any different from one today. At least not in the grand scheme of things. They danced, laughed, cried and forgot that they wouldn't remain that way forever. That's one of the things about being a teenager. You want to grow up, but you forget you will. You forget that time doesn't stop or wait for anyone. It's fair to us all. How we use it, and our attitude towards it, is what sets apart.We can't be teens forever, but we can always dance, laugh, cry, and appreciate that we are getting older and better.


Sweater: Thift store 
Acid Wash Cords: Urban Behavior
Boots: Kensington Uggs
Black Leather Belt: Thrift store

No comments:

Post a Comment