Thursday, January 12, 2012

A shopping we will go

You'd think I'd be all shopped out with all the shopping I did in December, but with all the sales and promos being in my path it's no wonder I've been filling my cart, online and off with lovlies. I've been trying my best to stay within budget despite my sudden shopping surge, and I've been paying attention, making sure to buy things I will cherish for quite some time, or need badly.

Because I've been stung by shopping bee, I'll most likely be doing a few posts similar to this where I showcase (show off?) items I've purchased.

The video shows and describes the items I bought for this paticular haul. One place I will be shopping more at are local asian shops. They always have cute items that suit my taste.



No comments:

Post a Comment