Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Grey Days of Comfort





 The skys are blue but I am grey. Dark greys woven  and knitted with warmth tuck in the winter chill. I wore this outfit to run around town, and felt cozy and comfortable. I had to add some contrast to all the dark. I went with a white snake skin belt, which added more texture and saved me from looking like onimous clouds before a thunder storm.


 The grey was only on the outside. Inside my forcast is sunny. 




 Quote:

Associate with a wise friend, who detects and censures your faults and who points out virtues as a guide tells of buried treaures.
 Associé avec un ami sage, qui détecte et censures vos fautes, et qui souligne les vertus comme un guide raconte l'histoire d'treaures enterré.

Black Turtle Neck: Thrift
Long Vest: Thrift
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Mittens: Aritzia

No comments:

Post a Comment